Hello and welcome to the Hackman Consulting Group. With hundreds of companies offering “diversity” and “cultural competency” trainings it is difficult to know which one is right for your training needs and professional development goals. HCG is a broad-based group of trainers, teachers, and experts from multiple disciplines brought together to create a consulting firm capable of addressing deep diversity, equity and social justice issues in almost any field. Whether you work in business, P-12 education, higher education, non-profit, health care, law, local government, human services, or faith-based organizations, our consultants know your professional area extremely well and offer a wide range of services to help your organization most effectively address deep diversity, equity and social justice issues.
What separates us from other consulting companies:
- Cutting edge training tools, professional development strategies, and implementation rubrics
- A wide range of services including assessment, one-time and on-going training, training-of-trainers, policy analysis and program development rubrics, conference presentations, and key notes
- A deep commitment to being with you from start to finish and to helping your organization continue this work long after we have completed our work with you
- A balance of theory and practice, complexity and applicability, action and reflection, and accountability and support
- Honesty, clarity and vision for growth and change within your organization
- Experience consulting at local, regional, national and international levels
Thank you for visiting our web site and if you have any questions or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.